CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hello Blogland!







Here's my very first blog post...

The image is Spring Tilda and I coloured her with Copic markers.

The birthday sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.









If I'm honest I can't quite remember where the paper is from 'cos I pulled it from it's stack when I was preparing the project some time ago but if you pushed me I would say that I thought it was a Forever Friends paper but wouldn't swear to it.


















I raised Tilda and her bench from the background with foam tape to add some dimension and interest.

I'm entering this card into my very first challenge:

Cupcake Craft Challenge # 141 - Gingham & Roses

Thanks for visiting,

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, congratulations on starting a blog and welcome to Cupcake. This is such a lovely card. It has a lovely, clean, fresh feel to it and gingham is perfect for Tilda. Thanks for playing at Cupcake and good luck. Hope you play with us again. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Lisa!! Love the single rose and bling in the corners! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck!
    ~hugs
    Sara
    Guest Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! We're so flattered that you chose Cupcake for your first challenge - thanks so much for joining us! That little girl is cuuuute :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, This is a really sweet card! I love the CAS layout.

    Lisa x
    GDT - Cupcake Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh How pretty. I'm loving your gingham and roses creation! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete