CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 1 August 2011

Ready-teddy-go DT - Buttons & Bows

Hi all,

This is my first DT card for the Ready-Teddy-Go challenge with a Buttons and Bows themed challenge.

I have used a Milton Bear stamp which I bought at the Stitch & Craft Show in February 2011.

 I used Kanban patterned card, sentiment and green gingham border strip.


Prima flowers and organza pink bow from my craft stash. The dragonfly is from the bead & charm shop at Afflecks Palace, Manchester.

I coloured Milton & his wheelbarrow with Copic markers and the flowers with Prisma colour pencils.

I then heavily glittered the flowers 'coz a girl loves her bling'...

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Lisa....heres to the first challenge
    yay!!
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lise, D Day has arrived, fingers crossed eh?
    Thanks for everything
    Love, Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lisa.....Milton is so sweet. I think our challenge is going to be great fun.
    Have a good day.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Lisa, do you know i don't own any Milton Bears how strange is that lol..
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete